Terms and Conditions
Due to the bespoke nature of the product, Black Art Graphics offer a limited returns policy within 14 days of the delivery of your artwork, subject to the following conditions.
Proof copies are provided on all customised orders unless otherwise stated, for example in the case of certain flash sale events. In the event an error is spotted on the artwork after having signed off a draft copy on which the error was present, a free replacement is not available. In this case we can offer to remake the plate on return of the original, but it will be subject to a charge of £50 to cover the new material and recycling the original plate.
If the error was not present on the final draft copy we will replace the item free of charge on return of the original.
Black Art Graphics endevours to ensure your artwork reaches you in perfect condition. Despite this, the metal on which it is produced is manufactured in an industrial environment and while every effort is made to provide the best possible finish, the suppliers cannot guarantee an entirely scratch free front panel.
Please note that some minor clamp marks may be visible around the edges of the plaque. This is unavoidable as anodising is an electro-chemical process and requires contact points in order to pass current through the material. The supplier does their best to reduce the visual impact of these as much as possible by colour filling them.
Each anodised plate is visually inspected before and after it has been engraved to ensure there are no visible imperfections on the front face. We photograph each piece before dispatch for our records, if your plate reaches you in a damaged condition then we will offer a replacement free of charge.
Blueprints cannot be returned once the fitting kit has been attached to the back.
Terms and conditions
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site as our customer. However, you are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Site or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Site Content") for any commercial purpose, except as provided under our distributor program;
- Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Site’s name or trademarks used on the Site;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the Site or another user’s ability to use the Site;
- Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site and the services offered on the Site; or
Any use of the Site or the Site Contents that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
All content included on the Site, such as, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the property of Black Art Graphics and is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the purchaser with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product.
Copyright / Trademark Compliance & Complaints
We honour the intellectual property rights of others. All of our work is original artwork produced in house by our talented artists using photographic references shot to our requirements and all illustrations are simply our artistic interpretation of the orthographic representations of the subject vehicles.
If you believe that your work has been copied or used on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify us, it was not our intent.